By combining Perfectly Green Aspire , Breeze or Mystique with our play pad system, we are able to provide a fall-height certified play area surface up to a maximum of 2.9 metres to EN1177:2008 standards. This makes it ideal for the vast majority of outdoor play areas. Our play pads come in a variety of depths : 25mm, 35mm, 45mm, 60mm and 80mm.
See here for a 2019 Summary of all Grass & Critical Fall Height Information
Certificates are available for Aspire, Breeze or Mystique. Here are the documents for ‘Mystique’:
Perfectly Green’s artificial grass play pad system for playgrounds is different to other leading brands on the market thanks to its lack of a need for sand infill, making our system simpler (and cheaper) to install.
Benefits of an artificial grass playing area
- Soft and comfortable, no more scraped knees and a cushioned fall helps to prevent injuries
- Easy to maintain, no more watering or mowing
- Easy drainage and no more mud! Keep those corridors and clothes clean!
- Looks stunning and natural, no more concrete landscapes!
- Hardwearing and durable. Designed with even the heaviest kiddy footfall in mind, it’ll stay looking great for years
- UV protected, no fading in the sun for years and years