Gluecifer Glue for Artificial Grass
"Gluecifer is incredible! What a game changer, it’s just so brilliant and so simple to use. On 90 minutes gluing, with normal glue, it reduces the work to about 30 minutes. And we tried pulling up the grass after 30 minutes, no chance… absolutely brilliant..."
Jordan, owner J Sutton Landscapes
Gluecifer artificial grass adhesive sticks to virtually all clean surfaces and can be used in both wet and dry conditions. It's faster and easier to use than conventional glue for synthetic grass. It's good in the dry and amazing in the wet. You can apply a ten-meter run of 10mm wide beading in a matter of seconds.
- 1st aerosol wet and dry artificial grass adhesive
- Stronger, high-tech, low profile compound
- Super-fast drying times
- Up to 50% faster than conventional 310ml tubes
- Up to 8 times the coverage of conventional glue tubes
- So, its' very cost effective!
Gluecifer 'heavenly' cleaner is superb for removing the glue from artificial grass and cleaning up the adhesive foam gun. Using the cleaner requires googles and gloves to ensure safety is a priority. Also, please be sure to use it in a well-ventilated area, preferably outside.
What you need to get started:
- 1x Tin of Gluecifer Heavenly Cleaner and paper towels
- Simply unscrew the Gluecifer Glue tin and place upright on the floor for later use
- Use spray nozzle and spray cleaner around gun thread and into main port, this is also a good time to keep the valve on the glue tin clean so just give it a quick spray too
- Screw on Gluecifer cleaner and vent into a bin with paper towel in it to help stop blow back
- Keep spraying until gun runs clear and no more glue is visible
- Spray a small amount on to a piece of clean paper towel and wipe main nozzle head until clean
- Now depressurise the gun to remove all cleaner inside the chamber
You must make sure you clean the gun immediately after every use. Should you forget you can remove the remnants mechanically, but this is a lot harder. Cleaning the gun should take no longer than 60 seconds. Purchase Gluecifer Glue Cleaner here.
Please read safety instructions before proceeding.
- Please ensure flow regulator is completely wound in and the trigger is locked
- Flick black safety cap of Gluecifer Adhesive can
- Screw onto gun clockwise with the gun in the upright position with the tin facing downwards
- Do not over tighten
- Once can is secured on the gun correctly shake vigorously approximately 20 times
- Unwind flow regulator located on the back of the gun to the desired flow rate required
- When finished you can keep the glue attached to the gun for up to 30 days provided the gun nozzle is clean or air will get into the gun and therefore unusable, please ensure the flow regulator is locked if let unattended or in a vehicle etc.
Cleaning the Gluecifer Gun
If you have any questions or requirements please be sure to contact one of the team:
01825 729259 or email@example.com